- By using the Sparketh service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Sparketh relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the Sparketh service, or in the “Account” page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with Sparketh. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new Sparketh features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods.
Membership, Free Trials, Billing and Cancellation
- Ongoing Membership. Your Sparketh membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month (or year-to-year for annual plans) and automatically renew unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use the Sparketh service. We will bill the monthly or annually membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month (or each year for annual plans) in order to avoid billing of the next month’s (or year’s for annual plans) membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Free Trials
- Your Sparketh membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new and certain former members only. Sparketh reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
- We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees (or annual membership fees for annual plans) at the end of the free trial period of your membership and your membership will automatically renew monthly (or yearly for annual plans) unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your membership, including monthly (or annual) membership price, visit our website and click the “View billing details” link on the “Account” page. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- CLICK THE “ACCOUNT” LINK AT THE TOP OF ANY SPARKETH WEB PAGE (www.sparketh.com) TO FIND THE CANCEL BUTTON. PROCEED ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE STEPS AND PAGES TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Sparketh membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly (or annual for annual plans) membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Sparketh service, such as taxes or possible transaction fees, to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month (or each year for annual plans) may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “Account” link, available at the top of the pages of the Sparketh website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. Sparketh Customers and Users are solely responsible for cancelling their memberships. Sparketh does not acknowledge email, chat, or phone requests for cancellation in any manner. The only official cancellation method is for the Sparketh Customer or User to login and cancel their account manually on the “Account” page, clicking the cancel hyperlink, and on the following page confirming the cancellation by clicking the button on the bottom of the page. An official Sparketh cancel confirmation email will be sent to your current user email on file, which is the only confirmed receipt of a valid cancelled account. You may cancel your Sparketh membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Sparketh service through the end of your monthly (or annual for annual plans) billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED SPARKETH CONTENT. To cancel, go to the “Account” page on our website, click the cancel hyperlink, and follow the instructions for cancellation all the way through on the following pages. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
- Sparketh may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- – To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- We may send you exclusive deals or contests that we think you will enjoy.
- – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- We may send you info on features you asked to be updated or informed about that we think you will enjoy.
- – To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- – To improve customer service
How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
3221 Masters Pass Lane
This document was last updated on February 19, 2017